Robert L. Drolet, P.E. Esq.
Patent Prosecution Services
We provide all your Intellectual Property protection needs.
While enlisted in the Navy, I acquired my first degree in HR Management after which I attended Georgia Tech for a Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering. I took full advantage of my ability to expand my education while serving our country. After a 20+yr career with the Navy, I became a Patent Attorney.
Helping to expedite the dreams entrepreneurs have to further their inspiring ideas for business is of great importance to me. I thrive on my ability to be an integral asset to entrepreneurs and welcome the challenges to meet their goals.
My attributions include:
- Registered Patent Attorney
- Licensed in New York
- Licensed in Florida
- Registered Professional Engineer, FL E-59965
- U.S. Navy Officer Nuclear Engineering, retired
- Magna cum laude, New York Law School (GPA 3.79)
- Native Spanish Speaker
- Patent Prosecution
- Intellectual Property
- Passion for helping others
Need an additional resource to perform your patent prosecution overflow work?
RL Drolet Patent Prosecution Services is available to assist your firm in handling patent prosecution overflow work on a contract/flat rate basis
- Working with inventors to develop broadest claim coverage for patent applications
- Drafting and filing patent applications (including provisional, design, and utility applications)
- Reviewing and drafting responses to Office Actions for patents
- Conducting Examiner Interviews on Office Actions for patents
- Broadening continuation applications
- Contributing substantive guidance in drafting continuation in part applications
- Providing informal and formal drawings
My Services Match Your Needs & Your Budget
Our goal is to provide you with on-demand quality patent prosecution services and a one stop shop for all Intellectual Property needs
Dedicated and Experienced
RL Drolet Patent Prosecution Services provides the combination of professional engineering, engineering management and patent law expertise for our patent prosecution customers. Further, we provide Intellectual Property litigation support.
Working with inventors to develop broadest claim coverage for patent applications
Drafting and filing patent applications (including provisional, design, and utility applications)
Reviewing and drafting responses to Office Actions for patents
Conducting Examiner Interviews on Office Actions for patents
Broadening continuation applications
Contributing substantive guidance in drafting continuation in part applications
Providing informal and formal drawings
See How We Can Help You Today
Send us a message or give us a call to see if our services can benefit you.